Yep I'm still here:)
I'm on Myspace now also, since allot of my co-workers are. If you want the link, just email me:)
I got the EMT scholarship from my ambulance company. That means they will work with my schedule so I can get to class. I have to be their bitch for a year after I graduate, but heck I plan on being there anyway:)
Work should be busy today, the big hospital is going to dump/discharge as many patients as they can before the snowstorm shows up tonight. Yay us :(
Hubby is still hurting and getting more frustrated by the minute. Why is it guys can't just be patient?? Maybe it's just a mom thing.......
Stay safe everybody!
webs on the web
12 years ago


9 comments:
Congratulations on the scholarship!
Those are always good to have. When I went through medic school I paid for it out of my own pocket (I had to raid my 401K to the tune of just under $10,000.00, and I just finished paying it back). The only good thing about that was that I could write it off.....
Kick ass when you start the program, okay?
We guys are Whiners to the enth degree. Hey, go ahead and look me up on Myspace. Look me up under Flyinfox_SATX. Send me the add request.
Kudos on the EMT scholarship. That will carry you far even when you move on to work for somewhere else.
I have a Myspace page also but have been hanging around Facebook more. It's addicting. Poor Blogger - it hasn't seen much of me at all.
My only problem now is confusing Facebook with MySpace. I keep telling people to come on MyFace. It's terrible!
Maybe your hubby can take up the mending. Or learn to knit. Or, er, um. Oh, just point him to instructables.com and wait for him to come up with a list of things that he absolutely must have in order to build something he didn't previously know he needed.
Good luck in EMT school, not that you will need it, what with having savvy and drive already at your disposal.
I once saw my hubby slip iwth a big screw driver and stick it right through his finger... pull it out and keep going.
But god if he gets a little sniffle he's the biggest baby
Oh and have a happy you just got a scholarship day
Margaret! " I keep telling people to come on MyFace. It's terrible!" ROFL
Thanks everybody!
Wat to go!!! Prayers for Hubby!
W00t! Go, chickie, go!
Post a Comment