Hello all, it seems I haven't posted in almost a week. Life's been busy and I'm just burned out a bit. So here goes an update....
Hubby has a MRI on his liver today. They are going to scan for the small mass they found on his CAT scan. He's upset, he's afraid he won't be able to lay flat on the table, his ribs are still very sore. He's also very worried about this finding, and he's making me more nervous. I try the "wait and see" approach to all things medical, he hasn't had allot of practice in that thinking. So yeah, life in the evil household has been tense.
Work has been ok, very busy. I haven't gotten out on time for about 2 weeks, which isn't helping the home situation much. Hubby forgets how many times HE was late coming home.....grrrr.
Kids are doing great. My youngest and I are picking up speed on the wedding plans. We got allot done in planning invites, flowers etc. I can't believe it's only 4 months away! Yikes!
My oldest has told me her plans for after her college graduation. She's moving to D.C. She will be living with her best bud Jimmy, in an apartment his parents will pay the rent on. For a year I believe. His parents do the same for his sister. I'm happy for her, Jimmy is a great guy, they will get along great. It makes me happy to know she'll be in DC, she loves it down there.
That's all for now.....I'm off to work.
Stay safe out there!
webs on the web
12 years ago


7 comments:
Keep plugging! Hope hubby's MRI is ok!
I hope your hubby got through his MRI ok, and that the news on the mass was good.
Hey girl...
It sounds like you've got lots going on over there.. I'm sending good thoughts for your hubby's MRI. Let us know how it turns out.
Stay positive, hon!
i had an mri on the kidneys. It was scarey. I hope he's not afraid to be in the tube
Snow- He doesn't like it, but he survived. :)
Thanks all, I have to stop posting blogs so early.......they sound so depressing!
Ya got your hands full, that's for sure. Praying for ya!
JG;)
DC? What an adventure for her!
Post a Comment