Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some good news!

My company switched my scehdule, I'm going to EMT school! I already paid etc. but they aproved it! YES! I start on Feb. 3!!!!!!!!! They are giving me paid time off so all is good!

My youngest got the job she applied for, starts at $8.50 hr. Not bad for retail, and it's a cool store:)

Hubby is sadly about the same, but we think we see improvement on how he moves etc. Time is what he needs, his spirits seem better, and worker's comp. will start sending the checks.

That's it for now, time to get ready for work.

Stay safe everybody!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for you!!!!!! I so proud *sniff sniff* !!!!!!

Cheesy said...

Things are falling into place! YES!!

Gigi said...

Good luck!

yanub said...

Wonderful news, ETL!

Hope your hubby has found plenty at home to occupy him while he recuperates. It's dreadful to just be sitting around, listening to the clock tick.

Stacy said...

oh is the store old navy... if so I am so her best friend ;)

congrats on the emt school. im glad there are peeps out there like you that want to do that kind of thing. I could never do it.

Anonymous said...

Good for you ETL! Make it do what it do babe!