Sorry for the lack of posts.......been a busy few days.
The good....
The union was voted down at the "Best Ambulance Service of All Time". Let's just hope management gets a clue. I doubt it. We shall see.
The Bad...
After already having three herniated disks in his back, my hubby took a bad fall at work yesterday and broke 5 ribs. No internal injuries, just a sick amount of pain. Needless to say I'm off of work today to help him. Going to work is easier!
I wish there was more I could do......I've never seen him this bad:(
Oh and we are getting a nasty snow storm.......my hubby had the plow ready to put on and go, but well, that was before. So now it's me and the kids "old schooling" it with shovels.
So yeah 2009 is NOT starting out too great. But it's early yet, so there's hope.
Stay safe people and hug your loved ones!
webs on the web
12 years ago


11 comments:
So sorry to hear about hubby...wishing you b o t h a very speedy recovery!
old schooling it lol
Sorry to hear about your hubby. How awful for him. And you, of course. But more for him. May he surprise everyone with secret speed healing powers.
Not sure if the union being voted down qualifies as a good thing when you still need management to get a clue. I mean, if they didn't go buy a discount clue when they had the threat of a union hanging over them, are they going to bother now? Though I suppose the union reps would be happy to show up again if management doesn't pull its end.
Enjoy your cardiovascular workout.
I'm sending healing vibes to your hubby... Poor guy, that sounds horrible. I'm sure it feels even worse.
Thanks everybody:)
Wow. Sorry to hear about your spouse. I hope he feels better soon. Back injurys are tough enough without broken ribs!!! You are over due for something real good to happen to you. That is my take on it.
Boy howdy talk about needing a massage! Sending you much "kneaded" thoughts.
Sorry to hear about Hubby! I do hope he gets better soon. Or at the least, if he is in this much pain, I hope they prescribed the good drugs...you know?
Praying for a quick recovery and your sanity. Men and pain... not a pretty picture.
Just think of the aerobic work out you are getting while "old schooling it."
Ouch! Hope your hubby is feeling better soon!
Praying for you and the Hubby!
Post a Comment