Thursday, January 1, 2009

Out with the old......

Thank the stars 2008 is over! For the country it has not been a good year, for us here in the evil household not too bad.

Here's a run down....

Youngest graduated High School.
My oldest became a college senior.
We lost a few loved ones.
We gained a son-in-law.
I found a new career.
I gained quite a few new friends.
Hubby still has his job.
Our marriage has become stronger ( I think).

Stuff I can soon forget...

The MVA, my hubby's 3 herniated disks, my s-i-l's struggle to find a job, the economy, gas prices, and the damn union crap.

What I'm looking forward to in 2009...

My oldest graduating from college.
My youngest and I starting EMT school.
My daughter's wedding.
An empty house???
I'm sure I'll think of more......but for now that's it. Sorry Obama, I'm just not sure about you yet, even though I voted for you.

Have a safe and Happy New Year folks!

16 comments:

yanub said...

All in all, definitely a good year for the Evil household, it seems. Here's to doing it all again, but even better!

Cheesy said...

Wishing you and yours a wonder-filled year~~

Anonymous said...

happy new year :D

Unknown said...

And a Happy New Year to you, my Evil friend..... :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you! You have a good list going. Here is hoping that you have an excellent 2009.

Mrs. "Smith" said...

Happy New Year, I wish you all the good things you deserve!

Evil Transport Lady said...

Thanks!

Elizabeth McClung said...

Wow - Evil does flourish, just like we were told in chuch! sorry, I had to go for the joke. I hope you enjoy EMT school. Cheryl says she annoyed most EMT's by saying that Linda's advanced first aid and thiers is essentially they same; they aren't specialists but people who are trying to get person from point A to point B alive (wow, isn't that what anestheologists do too!).

Gigi said...

Happy New Year!

JihadGene said...

ETL-
A very happy new year to you and yours!

Ruv you looong time!!!

Great Reader, KIM Jong IL

danny said...

Happy new year :)

tracy said...

Yay, EMT class, you will l o v e it!!! Be sure to give us all the details! It was a year ago that i took the class to recert and i miss it sooo much! i even miss the drive to and from class. (I took it waaaay out on the country, which was fun!).
Enjoy!

Stacy said...

you forgot to put you found the snowmanpoop blog ;)

i forgive you

Putz said...

i really like that you voted for obama and like me you are waiting waiting, but don't blame him for gaza, the econmy, or give him crfedit for our lower gas prices, i think we will have to wait for two weeks on him....but i am going to be optomistic

Jenelle said...

Best wishes for a wonderful new year. May you see the product that came from the growing pains and tough stuff from the year gone bye and enjoy what the new year has to bring.

Evil Transport Lady said...

Thanks:)

Putz I agree....we shall just have to wait and see:)