A few tidbits.
Jenn, daughter #2, has become a volunteer Firefighter. In the fall she'll take a cert. course to go into burning buildings. 'Nuff said. She starts college in a few weeks, aiming for an RN. Also has plans for EMT stuff also. Needless to say I'm scared shitless.....about the burning buildings thing, but also so proud. Two years ago she couldn't get off the couch, and now I can't keep her there:)
Jaimie daughter#1, will be off to Philadelphia for her externship. She'll "shadow" a business owner for a few days. He runs an Internet company that does web sites and PR for big companies. She's very excited. She's very bored here in "Redneckport", and can't wait to go into a city. And I just can't wait to drive the "Sure kill distress way". Been a long time since I drove the PA Turnpike also.......better get my road rage ready;)
As for myself, I have a job interview tomorrow morning with the "big red" ambulance company. For a full-time Para transport position. A.K.A. Wheelchair van. I'm excited but worried. I hate interviews! Also I haven't worked a full time "paying" job in 23 years. Yikes! Will I be able to handle it?? I hope I get a shot at it, hope the pay is good and or benefits. It's a drive from here, but any good job is, it's the cost of living away from the cities. I hope I'm not making a mistake....
Geez, I'm going on and on.......ok you guys get the idea, I'm already nervous!
Cross fingers for me, tomorrow and the next two weeks are going to be crazy!
Take care and be safe!
webs on the web
12 years ago


5 comments:
good luck, my dear, and your two wonderful daughters
Praying for you and the interview. Wheelchair transport takes a lot of compassion and patience. Allow that part of you to shine through. Keep us posted.
I will keep you in my thoughts! Good luck sweet pea
You've got this, honey! Praying for you!!!! MUAH!!
Thanks everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment