
Ok most will not know who Robert Hazard is. He's a rock-n-roller from Philly, and well it just plain sucks he died. For story and picture credit click here.
He was supposed to play at a music festival called Muskifest. Damn!
In other news, I made it thru my job interview;)....why am I always so nervous? I WANT THAT JOB!......I'll find out next week.......sigh:)


3 comments:
:) Thanks:)
Sometimes I would think I didn't do that well after an interview and later found out I rocked. Other times I think I did great and I would get the don't call us we'll call you routine. Ya never know, so hang in there. Whatever the job know what it all entails, how to describe it in everyday language, and why you should be placed in that particular job/career field. Know the company's history if possible, how to dress for the interview, and for God's sake be on time. I'm sure you know all this but so many don't. Find a place or company where you'd like to work and knock on their door. Many places don't advertise for employment. If you knock at the right time....bingo!
Thanks for the advice! I need all I can get:)
Post a Comment