Sunday, August 3, 2008

Very strange weekend

I watched this movie last night.....


Very strange movie, but very funny:)

Now I am watching my neighbors try to move a shed they bought with a very expensive crane. All because their neighbors wouldn't let them drive behind their house. Amazing.....just F'n amazing!




See that open grassy area?? That's were they could have just drove in the truck when they delivered it. But the asshole next to him wouldn't let them. Grrr.

12 comments:

tz said...

I loved that movie!
and too bad about the neighbors...doesn't seem very neighborly

Putz said...

people didn't used to be that insensitive and mean...i haven't seen that movie...my last two were invisable heads with indy jones, and x files new movie...i enjoyed both

AtYourCervix said...

We went and saw The Dark Knight last night - highly recommend you go see it!

And your neighbor is such an asshat for not letting them drive the shed around back.

pinky said...

I agree with your assessment. That Neighbor is an a$$hole. I think I have seen that movie but can't really recall it. Recently I am really into Midget porn. Truly classic stuff.

Evil Transport Lady said...

ROFL! You should try porn bloopers, very funny;)

Cheesy said...

GAWD I AM GLAD SOMETIMES I DON'T HAVE NEIGHBORS! TOO BAD AND SO SAD THAT PEOPLE CAN'T ACCOMIDATE... SHEEZ oops cap lock lol

Cheesy said...

Oh and how about a link to those porn bloopers hum?? I need to be entertained

Jenelle said...

That's a lot of work for a small shed. To the neighbor - what goes around, comes around.

none said...

Weird weird movie.

And I would have moved the shed across there without asking :)

JihadGene said...

Why not have the shed constructed on site? Would have been cheaper and made some illegal alien construction workers very happy!
Just imagine them armed with the loudest power tools on the market, and the biggest hammers banging away, day after day, while you're away on a cool vacation, pissing those low-life neighbors of yours all kind's of off. Sweeet.

Evil Transport Lady said...

Well our good neighbors (with the shed) aren't the brightest crayons in the box, so to speak. But heck it's what makes the world go round.

JG- you have ah, an intersting blog.

pinky said...

LOL Porn bloopers. NEver would have guessed. I will have to get the spouse searching for that one. I was kidding about the midget porn. Never have seen much in the way of porn. But the idea of midget porn just cracks me up! The idea of porn bloopers cracks me up too. Thanks for the laughs.