Sunday, March 1, 2009

I survived!

Wow what a week! I made it through! Yipee!

AND with some kind of weird ass virus! I hate this time of year!

This week I managed to...

Work
Go to three EMT classes
NOT kill my partner (that's a miracle in itself)
Sit through a 9 hour shift-bid committee meeting
Celebrate my hubby's B-day
All while being under the weather.

So today is....work on wedding plans (we are behind on a few things) Go food shopping, color my kids hair if she feels good enough (she has the virus now) Make a dinner for once, organize and review class notes, pay bills, do wash and clean. A Typical Sunday :)

Next week seems just as busy...

Work, class, pick up my oldest from college, class, work......yadda, yadda, yadda.

Such is life:)

Oh and now I'm addicted to Facebook......if ya want the info email me:) Myspace is for fun, Facebook is more "real" and I'm finding people I haven't spoken to in years.....it's kinda cool:)

Stay safe everybody!

7 comments:

Cheesy said...

Add this word to your vocabulary...

DELEGATE!

yanub said...

I'm exhausted just reading what you've been up to!

Stacy said...

that's why i can't get into facebook. i don't want to be found.

Evil Transport Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evil Transport Lady said...

Snow- understood, I used to be that way, then most of my facebook peeps are people I work with.

JihadGene said...

Glad you're surviving! Just checking in. Been kinda busy here too.
JG

Anonymous said...

I have a facebook addiction too. Can't seem to help it! Wow, EMT class, didn't kill partner....productive week! You go girl!