Friday, January 16, 2009

Turn the page...

Ok yesterday was MUCH better! The drive back from my kid's college on Tuesday helped me work out some stuff. Some personal crap that's been hangin over me. :)

Yesterday I slept better and did a ton of stuff around the house. Ran to get gas and go to the store. Colored my hair and did my nails. It's amazing what some self love can do to your stress level! (not THAT kind of "self love")

Today it's bitching cold out, and tonight it's going down to a low of 1! ACK! Work today is going to be very hard:( I wish I had some "long johns"!!

Stay warm and safe today folks it's FRIDAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are looking up :)

Good luck facing the cold tonight!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you are working things out...this is always good.

My suggestion for the cold? Drink lots and lots of Whiskey!

Stacy said...

it was 7 here this morning.

Cheesy said...

Nothing wrong with self love! [and yes I am including THAT kind of self love! lol]
Go get some long johns!!!