Sunday, November 30, 2008

My New Ride!


New for me anyway! 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee :) What a story behind this!
Hubby calls me while I'm at work, said he found this sweet thing and wanted me to come and see it. Well my next day off isn't till Wed. so that was a problem. So I told him to go for it, if he liked it so much, he's a great judge of cars. The problem was he needed my car as a trade in....which was currently parked at my work, about 30+ miles away. To make a very long story short, he grabbed my car and took it to the dealer......and wammo I have a new car.
I never had time to clean it out.......ick.......hubby did that....it was a mess;)
I went to work in my Breeze, drove home in my Jeep.
Only one problem so far, we noticed this....missing grill piece.......no biggie, they'll replace it:)


Things have been better at work. My partner's driving has improved and so has his attitude towards me. He's actualy apologizing for things......usualy not needed. Weird, all I can think of is me telling him off that did it, and of course the monitored van helped also. I hope it lasts.......10 hours of anger takes too much energy and messes with your head.

Well that's it for now..........gotta take my oldest back to college........be safe everybody!

9 comments:

Cheesy said...

Purdy!!!
Safe trip with the kidlet... take the scenic road home!

JihadGene said...

Enjoy the new ride! Glad things are improving for you with Partner Poophead.

pinky said...

oh yeah, the people you work with can make or break your day. Glad things are improving. Nice car. I am a big fan of cars that can get through the snow. And if memory serves me, you live in an area that gets a fair amount of snow. Yes?

Stacy said...

happy new to you car day

Jenelle said...

Enjoy the ride. Something to look forward to after a long day "at the office"

Evil Transport Lady said...

pinky- yep we do:)

Snow and Jenelle- thanks:)

Evil Transport Lady said...

ROFL!

Can'tSpell, DVM said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA we have the same Jeep!!! same color-but mine is an 03. Great taste, m'dear!