A very blurry slurpie machine, in big hospitals' EMS room. The blue is the best flavor in my opinion;)
Me sitting, waiting for partner to finish eating.Next up, I'll try to get video of a medivac helicopter landing, that would be awesome. But we just never know if we'll be there:)
All for now, tomorrow I'll share some stories of some very stupid CNA's....I just can't believe the shit I've seen this week.
Stay safe!



8 comments:
o shucks, at least one of your work boot
YOU GET YOUR OWN SLURPY MACHINE... WITH BLUE!!!!
i hate you for that... we just have water boooo
Kickin' boots!
I wanted to be a CNA, until I was exposed to some real winners.
LOL!
Mrs. Smith, I understand....I do:)
I have Blue Cross...do I get a Slurpee?
Gene, come to the darkside!
SLURPEE MACHINE??????????? So not fair.....*sigh*...10 years as a paramedic I toiled and not a single blue slurpee for me at the hospital. Hell, I just got a Mack Truck bladder and a freakish resistance to caffiene and a bad back out of ther whole deal! Nice boots, by the way, we shop at the same place!
Post a Comment