Ok so I survived my first day with the "redneck". LOL he's NOT a redneck, he's just a young guy who likes to fish. Shit that's my whole family;) Not too bad on the eyes either.
He's a goof in a good way, but when it comes to patients he's all business. I'm learning alot from watching him. He is good at figuring out problems, like how to transfer a patient the best way onto a litter, and he's a great problem solver. I think we will do just fine:)
I don't like driving when I haven't a clue about the roads, makes me very nervous, he can't fill out forms while in a moving truck (He gets car sick), so that problem is solved for now.
I'm working on getting a camera phone, so maybe soon I'll grab a pick of him. Also after a bad run last night, I'm shopping for a GPS system. No more driving around lost for us:)
Gotta fly.............stay safe everybody!
webs on the web
12 years ago


8 comments:
Sounds like you are having fun!
The roads will come to you in time. Then you will gifted in knowing every obscure way to cross your county. LOL.
It'll come in time...and glad to hear it's going relatively well!
Those GPS units are pure evil. Kind of.
On the surface they make sense.
Hell, I own one and have used it at my last employer.
The problem comes when you use them religiously. You'll never learn where you're going if you constantly rely on a GPS.
All of that being said (and I know you knew that already, I was channeling my Mom, seriously!), I know within a few weeks you'll know every possible route to every Nursing Home, Hospital and Dialysis Center within five counties at least.
And to quote a friend... WE NEED PICS!!!!
Sounds like a decent guy to work with. Glad it's working out.
Epi- it's the private patient homes we have trouble with, but you are right.
Thanks everybody, I plan on getting a pic when he's sleeping;) Shouldn't be too hard:)
Sounds like a good match to me. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment