Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Blog Roll

I'm working on a new blog roll, if you want to be added, just let me know:)

Still haven't heard a peep from the Paratransport people, if I don't hear from them by tomorrow, I'll call them. If I get the job I may end up changing this blog to private. I'll give advance notice on that.

Today I drive to Philly to take Jaimie to her externship (she shadows a business owner for 4 days) should be a minor adventure:)

Ok, I'm off for a nap. Take care all!

10 comments:

Stacy said...

hope you get it

Putz said...

wow fancy dancy privatw juat like 10/9....

danny said...

Good luck with the job.

Jenelle said...

Still praying.

JihadGene said...

It can happen!

pinky said...

add me to your blog roll. ANd if you go private add me to that too. Just include me. I like to be included.

Evil Transport Lady said...

Ok guys:) Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

i'd like to be added please!

Evil Transport Lady said...

You got it:)

Murphy's Law said...

Lagniappe says "throw us a blog-roll bone!"