That picture is hilarious!! I can't even remember $1.59 anymore...was it really that low at one time?? Ha!...just kidding...it was .89cents when I began driving. :)
i don't get this, i usedto carry one of those in my pocket in cas the girl i was with din't have a quarter, AND i could ne a champion with bailing her out of trouble, so whay is this blog jus for THE LADIES, IT COULD BE FOR LADDIES TOO
12 comments:
Pirate Tampons...i love it, toooo funny! You are hilarious, Lunch Lady, i think, no, i k n o w , i love you!!!!!!
Thanks for the laughs, i can really use them!
tracy
Oh Dear LORD!.............ARRRRR
ROTFLMAO
LMAO LMAO!!!!
Evil you are a twisted little cookie! And that is one of your better qualities....
That picture is hilarious!! I can't even remember $1.59 anymore...was it really that low at one time?? Ha!...just kidding...it was .89cents when I began driving. :)
Heehhehe:)
Sometimes I get lost in blog land and find hilarious stuff like this. Thanks:)
i don't get this, i usedto carry one of those in my pocket in cas the girl i was with din't have a quarter, AND i could ne a champion with bailing her out of trouble, so whay is this blog jus for THE LADIES, IT COULD BE FOR LADDIES TOO
LOL!
Jennifer I just checked your blog! What amazing and beautiful work you do! I see christmas presents in my future!!!!!
"won't keelhaul your nethers".....I just about spit Diet DP all over my brand new pretty monitor! LOL!
Awesome!
Post a Comment