Thursday, July 24, 2008

100th Post:)

Wow....I'm new to blogland, but I made it to 100 posts! Yay me:)

Well still looking for a job, a local ambulance service has an opening for a paratransit person. You know, wheeling Little old ladies to doc appointments, in a wheelchair van. The only position that doesn't require an EMT. I'm considering applying, depending on the pay.

Jenn had a check up at her Cardiologist, all was good, she feels Jenn will "out grow" her rapid heart rate issues, since it's very common in females her age. Jenn doesn't have to go back for a whole year, then she'll have another "Halter Monitor" done and probably an "Echo". Better safe than sorry:)

All for now, I'm off to read the job listings........should only take 5 mins.

8 comments:

Jenelle said...

Great news. One more thing to be thankful for. Have you tried posting a resume online @ monster.com or similar sites?

Fyremandoug said...

Good luck on the job search
and safe is always better

none said...

Comgrats on the 100 and good luck on the job!

Putz said...

it is nice not to have present, toady kind of medical emergencies while you are on hold on your insurance...love the putz

Evil Transport Lady said...

Thanks everybody:)

Jenelle- nope, I doubt I have any skills worth listing.

Jenelle said...

Your a mom and a wife - the multi-tasking skills that requires are in high demand everywhere. Don't sell yourself short or everyone else will too.

Cheesy said...

^5 and Congratz! GL GL GL on the search sweets

Anonymous said...

Hey, try the local government site....there are usually dispatchers needed...or records personnel...At least one department around here usually has an opening! ****crossing fingers for you!****