Here's a cool link that I found on another blog, Dust Bunny Hostage:) It's called Post Secret. People send in postcards with a secret on them and the bloggers post them. Very interesting read! I've heard about it, but never knew the link. Thanks!
My Mother's day was ordinary, nothing all that great, which is ok since I was tired from getting my kid back from college. Saturday was my 42nd Birthday, yikes! Today my gift from the kids should be showing up via UPS. They are pretty excited about it and so am I:) My hubby bought a hanging flower basket for me and hooked up our new range:) Soon he'll have our new dishwasher installed. It's a totally new install so it'll take a while.
Stay safe people, talk to you tomorrow:)
webs on the web
12 years ago


8 comments:
happy mother's day.
Ordinary?? I beg to differ! New kitchen toys?? YOU SCORED! Happy birf-day gurlie! Hope you had cake...
Wow, crazy weird site....Happy mother's day!!!! Mwah!!!
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAHLING!!!!!! MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!
I was fortunate enough to get two secrets on PostSecret and to hear Frank Warren speak at my University. His site in amazing.
Happy belated birthday!!
Thanks:) I'm old;) hehehehe....Postsecret is a very odd place, but somehow addicting:)
ACK! I feel, wow, all warm and squishy inside. THANKS for providing that lovley feeling.
So glad that you enjoyed Post Secret. It really is wonderful. It can make me laugh on minute and I SWEAR, I'll be in tears the next.
Take care if Evil One.
Hey, just crazy thought... Do you do the lunch lady whistle? Cause if you can do that loud piercing whistle, you ARE evil.
Jen
Um, I don't really know where that random "if" came from.....
Post a Comment