I'm a bit wishy-washy, in other words I've been thrown off my grove. Oldest daughter is home, and life is a bit strange at the moment. My OCD is rearing it's ugly head again. My house is fully of boxes, more dishes, wash etc. My schedule is thrown off......it makes me a bit unsettled. All will be better soon, just the first week can be hard. This is the last full summer Jaimie will be "home", this time next year she'll have a job and be moving out:( So I want to enjoy the time we'll have together.
I haven't had the urge to blog, but when I do try I can. Strange. I've been reading allot of books, trying to catch up on my favorite authors. Also finding new bloggers to read. I need new glasses!
The kids got me a beautiful box of Godiva Chocolates! Yummy! They were so thrilled when I opened it! Can't wait to indulge a wee bit:)
All for now......
webs on the web
12 years ago


3 comments:
Enough to share ??? :o)
Sure..........~passes box~
a bit of chaos is good for OCD (i speak from experience).
Enjoy the craziness, your schedule with even out a bit. Take advantage of the chocolates until it does!!
Post a Comment