Saturday, April 12, 2008

The weekend!

Yes I made it to work for a whole week! I'm feeling better and can now breathe like a human again. Life is getting better. It's allergy season but I'll survive.

Hubby is also better, looks like it's all almost over here. Now to get back to life.

Youngest turns 18 next Saturday, boy I feel OLD! But having two great kids keeps me young at heart. They have taught this old dog new tricks!

On the list today is to rent some movies! So many great ones came out while I was in pneumonia hell, that I'm having withdrawl! Regular TV is sooooo bad!

Have a great weekend folks!

2 comments:

Cheesy said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEkends are good!
Well Sundays are anyhow~~~

Only 18?? lol Wait till your oldest turns 37.. OUCH!

So glad to hear you and yours are feeling better gurlie.

Evil Transport Lady said...

Thanks:)......37?? Shit girl my oldest just turned 21, and I'm still not over THAT! Hehehehe