Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday.....again

Taking the day off, my youngest has tummy woes and dizziness. I like to stick around when those are her complaints. I never know if she is getting a stomach bug or her heart stuff is acting up. I'm leaning towards a stomach bug, because her stomach woke her during the night, not a racing heart and dizziness. Well it was going to be an easy day at work anyway, one of our major school districts has the day off so we won't have the huge amounts of kids we usualy have.

We managed to watch one of the three movies I rented. It was "No Country For Old Men". I was let down, not what I expected. I won't spoil it for you by telling the details. We have two more; "30 Days Of Night" and "I Am Ledgend" Vampire and some Zombies;) Both may be tear jerkers, according to my youngest. Hopefully we'll get to watch those before the weekend. I want to rent tons more movies, I haven't been renting for three months and I'm way behind!

All in all it was probably the best weekend we've had in months. Just taking it easy as both me and hubby still are not 100% healthy yet, but we are getting there.

Have a good week folks!

No comments: