Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vent and Rant time!

Random vents.......shit I need to bitch about.

Dear co-worker,
If your pug eats a 1/2lb of fudge and you call the vet and they say "bring him in", do it! don't go to work and let the dog home alone to vomit his guts out. And wonder why he drank his whole bowl of water after giving him peroxide to induce vomiting. And WTF is up with stating "He drank his whole bowl and usualy it takes him TWO days to do that. TWO FREAKIN' DAYS?? you don't change his water for TWO DAYS??????????????????????????????????WTF!!!!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Monday wasn't too bad, crack head sub didn't come in for a missing co-worker, "C" came instead.....she rocks!

Well 15 minutes before the end of lunch, bad student I'll call "L" attempted AGAIN to steal from us and when I returned the item my cash drawer was open. So off to bosslady to report that I may be possibly off in my drawer. After that I told a caf teacher about it. They will count my drawer and watch the video to see if they catch the kid. They now want me to write down every time he does shit, isn't that YOUR job?? The kid gives us shit daily, I say walk him in and stay with him, he's YOUR problem. I'm just a lunch lady.

BTW I'd beat the living shit out of this kid if I could, he stands 2 feet taller than me, but I'd still win. If that fucker calls me a bitch one more time.........ARGH!

More later with the outcome of all this.......I doubt anything will be done, nothing ever is.

5 comments:

momster said...

What is the principal doing about this? He's behavior should never have been tolerated in the first place. I know its been said a billion times before but its his parents fault for not teaching him any values.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You have been Tagged



:)

none said...

Sounds like alternative school time for L.

Anonymous said...

That little bastard. Sounds like one of ours. Give him time, right? On eof our girls in records was telling me that one of the girls in there called in sick 3 days in a row because her 18 year old dropout son had a ingrown toenail. WTF?