Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by Voice In The Night with a meme.

And here are the rules if you decide to play along:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok so I'm kind of new to blogging and all 7 peeps I would link and tag have already done this. So I'll keep it open for now.

1.) I have an odd sense of humor, as you may notice here.

2.) My sense of smell is almost bionic in nature, it's most annoying, but sometimes very useful. My hearing is the same way, great for odd noises, but not great in loud places.

3.) As I get older I'm getting closer to my kids, but not closer to my parents.

4.) I hate to be touched, in crowds, a pat on the back, or random hug. Unless the touching is from immediate family members only. I'm also very sensitive to rough fabrics and seams, they can actually cause pain.

5.) I love my family with every thread of my being, and will protect them at any cost. That includes all of my pets, since they are also my family.

6.) I am a stronger women, thanks to my kids. They are strong young women and I have learned from them.

7.) I have an addictive personality, I never drink for that reason. But I do smoke and probably never be able to quit.

So that's that for now......here's some great news....My final chest xrays have come back free and clear from pnuemonia! Now I need to quit smoking, I never want to be that sick again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY clear CXR'S!!!!!!!! SO glad you're feeling better, darling!

Evil Transport Lady said...

Thanks:)