Thursday, February 7, 2008

Here we go....

I do believe the flu has entered our house, or just a virus. My youngest is sick, why is that of great concern? People get sick all the time, so no big deal right?

Wrong, she has nuero cardiogenic syncope, what some web-sites call the "simple faint". Ha simple eh?....yeah sure....she also has a rapid heart rate, 90+ bpm, which can make the latter worse. So here's my worry, she needs to drink, alot, almost constantly to keep her blood pressure up. So what happens when or if she vomits, runs a fever etc.? I don't exactly know, we haven't gone down that road. It stinks and yes I am worried, she's not, she just "feels like shit". So now I was told to "go to work, I'll be ok".....thankfully I only work 4 hours and am close by if she needs me, if she can call me:(......it never ends does it?

Also my daughter who's in college has IBS, with almost constant upset stomach and pain. Ginger is her friend, I also worry about her health, both mental and physical.

Ok enough worrying.......it's early and I'm tired, which is not helping me any. Off to work and later the pups are off to the vet for check-ups $$$$$....but they are worth it.......very worth it.

No comments: