I am so glad I tuned in. The pictures are awesome. You little girl is beautiful. He is a lucky man.
Lovely! May their years together be as beautiful.
Wow! Congrats :D
aww they look sweet
Ha! I thought to myself... wow that's an unusual cake... then I biggified it and it was the unity candle! Is that lipstick on the young grooms cheek :o)What a princess in that dress... wtg Mommers!
Two thumbs Way up on these pics! Congrats!
Thanks everybody:)Cheesy, no that's a scar, that's what happens when a seatbelt fails in an accident. But it could have been much worse. :)I have more interesting pics I'll post soon:)
congratulations. great pictures of a happy girl. where are the pictures of you?
COOL!
loverly pics! that candle is gorgeous!!
way to go
Hey it's July 2, I was expecting more wedding pictures and some update on how you are doing. So get to blogging woman!
Love!Love!Love!
u ok?
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I am so glad I tuned in. The pictures are awesome. You little girl is beautiful. He is a lucky man.
Lovely! May their years together be as beautiful.
Wow! Congrats :D
aww they look sweet
Ha! I thought to myself... wow that's an unusual cake... then I biggified it and it was the unity candle! Is that lipstick on the young grooms cheek :o)
What a princess in that dress... wtg Mommers!
Two thumbs Way up on these pics! Congrats!
Thanks everybody:)
Cheesy, no that's a scar, that's what happens when a seatbelt fails in an accident. But it could have been much worse. :)
I have more interesting pics I'll post soon:)
congratulations. great pictures of a happy girl. where are the pictures of you?
COOL!
loverly pics!
that candle is gorgeous!!
way to go
Hey it's July 2, I was expecting more wedding pictures and some update on how you are doing. So get to blogging woman!
Love!Love!Love!
u ok?
Post a Comment