Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hey All!

Hey folks I'm baaaack! I'll probably be checking in here more often then I have been, well I'll try at least.

I like facebook, but since I tend to rant alot I may just keep those feeling here. As aparently some of my co-workers were offended at my recent facebook entries and complained to a supervisor about them. Waaahh Waaahh. I never used names etc. So they asked me to chill. Yeah no problem, whatever.

Work is going ok, if you like dealing with spastic drama. I won't even get into it, it would take up three pages, so I'll just talk about the latest events.

My oldest graduated from college on Sunday! I can't believe she's that old! She's now adjusting to life at home and looking for a job in her field.

My youngest has her bridal shower this Sunday, again another shock...they grow up too fast!

The wedding plans are comming along nicely. We had a bump while ordering silk flowers on-line, but fixed that by using a local company instead. Better to help out the locals anyway! Most of what we need is bought, just need decorations for the hall etc.

I'm almost finished EMT school! finals, local exams then states and that's it! I just about made it! I can't believe I've survived this crazy schedule!

That's it for now, I may put this blog on invite only, we'll see, that requires me to work and well I work enough.

Take care all and be safe!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Good luck with the exams :D

Anonymous said...

Hey welcome back! Sounds like you are really busy.

Tell the A-holes at work to take a chill pill. Tell every single one of them except the guy who signs your paycheck. You can tell him or her that they are nice.

Yeah, kids grow like weeds. The laws of the land tell me I need to keep feeding mine.

Hey if you make this blog invite only, do me a favor and keep me in. Email me and let me know.

Stacy said...

tell them to bite it no wait tell I said to that should get it

Evil Transport Lady said...

Thanks guys/gals:)

Anonymous said...

Someone got their feelings hurt.....waaaaaaaaa...tough sh*t. They shouldn't act like it if they can't deal with getting it right back. You are just the utter fabulousness...congrats on your EMT-I knew you could do it!!!! Congrats too on your lovely girls' achievements-I know you've gotta be one proud Mama!!! :)

JihadGene said...

Hang in there!

Putz said...

so i have a reaal rwevelent question....a graduate from college, what do the college placement people do///??????, she should have them lining up a job FOR HER way before graduation...i used to be a college placement director and my job was always on the line in getting each and every graduate a job way before they marched down the islse...love the putz

Medic(three) said...

I'm back too!!!

I got you back on the blogroll... Not sure what happened! Anyways, come on over and check out the new look!

Jenelle said...

glad to hear things are going well still adn that you are surviving the craziness. from lunch lady to EMT, you are really rockin it.

enjoy the time with your girls.

Cheesy said...

Holy crap girl when all this is said and done... what WILL you do with all your free time? hehehehe