Thursday, August 21, 2008

A few more tidbits, and a rant.

Ok I'm in a weird cursing mood so I'll try to behave. I believe it's PMS, but whatever.
I've been watching the Olympics, big surprise right?? Well that is when I look up from my current novel. WTF is going on there?? The scoring sucks donkey ass! Boxing? A pathetic joke! Gymnastics?? Fall off, and still get a nine?? Poke my eyes out with a stick! Grrrr!

My leg is better, it can support my weight now, still hurts but I'll live. Yesterday I started the Hep. series and went shopping afterwards. I now have work shoes and a new lunch bag.....wow exciting right?? /smirk

The doc who did my exam for the new job signs off on the results today. I hope they still want me, even though I had problems with the weight test. My family thinks because I could lift the loaded gurney and passed all the other tests, that I'll still be hired. I hope so, since I burned the bridge to my other job. I didn't have a choice, my old boss needed my news so she could try to hire somebody.

I'm helping my oldest get ready to go back to college on Sunday. I am amazed this is the last time we'll be doing this, as she is a senior this year. Weird, very weird. I still can't believe that.

This story is heart breaking, this guy stole a vacuum and ran from the cops, onto a highway, going the wrong way. He died, but he also took out an innocent lady. Why is it the fucktards out there always seem to mess with a good person?? Hope he died a very painful death.

That's all for now......off to read my new "smutt" book.....hehehe it's a great cure for PMS. If I feel daring I'll post a link to it from amazon. But maybe not.

6 comments:

pinky said...

Evil: I think you need to list the smut books. I find that rather entertaining.

I am sure you will get the job. As long as youi can lift the gurney and you are not lifting it by yourself two folks lift a gurney right?

It is truly amazing when the child finally graduates school. What is she studying?

none said...

The Chinese like to score the same way the old soviets did.

Evil Transport Lady said...

Pinky- I'll email you the list of the best ones I've read;)

Hammer I believe I agree with you.

Putz said...

no don't read smut , go to my blog to REFORM

Stacy said...

i havent watched any olympics this time

Cheesy said...

I hear masturbation eases PMS... I've HEARD that lol...
**evil grin**