We took Jaimie back to Gettysburg yesterday, long day but it went well. I still can't believe she's a senior this year! She's making us very proud! She has an awesome room this year, great friends and she's doing so much! I miss her badly, but I'm also glad she's back with her friends and her life. She never backs down from what she feels is right, the GLBT community should be glad to have her!
Jenn starts her first day of college today! My baby is in college, wow! She also had to deal with 3 BS fire calls, all with the trucks etc. People in this shithole region DO NOT UNDERSTAND the NO BURNING LAWS! The laughed when they showed up, I hope the bastards are laughing when they get their fines. That's my BABY on that truck, rushing to save YOUR worthless hide!
My hubby started his first ever full vacation. 10 days of vacation (including weekends). He has NEVER taken a vacation that long. Usually just two or three days. I hope I don't kill him;)
As for myself, just keeping busy. I have orientation for my new job on Thursday. I'm excited and nervous, but ready to do this:) I better go hide now, hubby may give me more "projects".
Peace:)
webs on the web
12 years ago


11 comments:
Best of luck to your daughter! And I hope you and your husband enjoy your vacation--you should go someplace memorable and special, not just the hardware store (-:
BTW, love the homophobia free zone widget. Where did you get it?
Best of luck to your daughter :)
And I have a feeling your poor husband will be ready to go back to work about five days in.
Just a theory :)
I only give your husband 14 hours. I give you less than that before he drives you ape-shit. Good luck.
You don't have access to guns do you?
that above comment is so rude, it is very possible you and your husband could have a very nice time together...a boyfriend might be more fun, but it is possible a HUSBAND could do in a tight situation
Putz- relax
Gene- yes I do have guns;) I'm just staying out of his way for now;)
Dev and epi- hahahaha:)
boy did i get told offf, so i guess i will RELAX, hey how do you do that???
By thinking before you type.
it is really hard for me to think, but oh so easy for me to tease, i remember you being quite forward thinking with your pictures and ideas, and i do know you worship your husband, i just love to come up with the one liners, sorry to offend
You didn't offend:) But remember, others have views too:)
oh. i get it, it wasn't the crack that offended but my judgement of the reader above me that offended...he did have a right to make a crack, one liner just as much as me...i agree, he was funny, and i did not have the right to say he was rude, because he wasn't...he was just funny and it made your blog rise in infamniy,,,mine too actually...neither one really was that awful
There ya go:)
Post a Comment