i know the answer to that question, when i was living in l.a., with my girlfriend, the song was written for me, as a tribute to my irresistable charm and good looks
Hmmmm........ah nope;)
Great song!!! I never knew who it was.
that would be for "Mr Dwyer"Click Click BOOM
Do you need to talk?
You are correct:) Talk, nah, I'm good:) Just had a bad day and didn't want to whine:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i know the answer to that question, when i was living in l.a., with my girlfriend, the song was written for me, as a tribute to my irresistable charm and good looks
Hmmmm........ah nope;)
Great song!!! I never knew who it was.
that would be for "Mr Dwyer"
Click Click BOOM
Do you need to talk?
You are correct:) Talk, nah, I'm good:) Just had a bad day and didn't want to whine:)
Post a Comment