did you read all my blogs about love and hugs???????how is that summmer reading going???? i blog so much lately that it does cut down on my reading, but writing is more fun than reading sometimes
Putz- I did read your blog:) And the reading is going good:) I just grabed 5 books at a yard sale for $4! Mostly romances, but heck they'll hold me over till my James Patterson books arrive:)
do you know what you have to do for me????you just have to update me on voice in the night, i don't want to get her in trouble with her boss, but "what went down/'?"
6 comments:
did you read all my blogs about love and hugs???????how is that summmer reading going???? i blog so much lately that it does cut down on my reading, but writing is more fun than reading sometimes
Putz- I did read your blog:) And the reading is going good:) I just grabed 5 books at a yard sale for $4! Mostly romances, but heck they'll hold me over till my James Patterson books arrive:)
do you know what you have to do for me????you just have to update me on voice in the night, i don't want to get her in trouble with her boss, but "what went down/'?"
I'm wondering the same thing.....haven't heard a thing:(
I miss her so much. Wish I could get into contact with her.
Same here:(
Post a Comment