
Jenn made it:) She's now an official High School Grad:) She's seen here with Jaimie, her sister. That's the only decent pic I have, we were too far away for my cheap camera to get any good pics. But that's ok, they have a pro taking pics for the family.
:)


11 comments:
Yoiur girls are so, SO beautiful. Many congrats to Jenn on her accomplishment!!! YAY JEN!!!
Love ya mean it girlfriend ;)
I'll be back and you be sure to check your email and do me a lil favor.....xxxoxoxox KVegas911....my name is JULIA...aah the freedom!
i miss you too, julia, i need to have you blog
Julia- Thank God you replied! I was worried! :):)
Congrats! Graduation is an exciting time in a young persons life.
Congrats on a great achievement - for both of you!
Congrats! Just went through the same last week with my oldest... Now I see the light at the end of the tunnel and know that in a few short years I will be an empty-nester! I absolutely love being a mom, but I can't wait to find out what to do with my time then that does not include high school sports!
Thanks folks:) L. Gal....I know! Youngest is moving out next month, I didn't expect to be an empty nester this early:(
Congratulations all round.
Came here from Crystal Jigsaw's blog.
Thanks David:)
^5 to the baby gulie. AND mom!!
Thanks:).....She's getting read to move out with her fiance' :(
Post a Comment