Ok, haven't posted since Monday, I've been searching the Internet for a wedding photographer. My youngest is getting married next June. If anybody has planned a wedding, no words are needed about how frustrating it can be, so I give you pics on how I feel right now:)




:) Have a great day:)
8 comments:
I wish you lived in OK. I know lots of photographers that do weddings. You will find one in your area. When my son got married, besides having a professional photographer, we also got a friend bring her camera and take photos of the people at the wedding. Because she was knew the bride and groom, she also knew the crowd and knew what pictures to take that would mean something to the couple. She got lots of candid moments that were great.
go to barlowputz.blogspot.com right now to get the scoop on voice in the night aqnd lucrative pain..hurry
I figured her southern accent would give away her location;)
I love the little guys wacking their heads. Where did you get them? I need one for when I chat with unassisted homebirth Moms.
Love those pics. The facial expressions are priceless.
Welcome back Hammer! Missed ya:)
Pinky I searched Photobucket with the word "frustration";)
Both my girls got married out of town.... I did online searches of photographers in the area and got as much info and looked at reviews when available. The last daughter was a little closer to home so I visited the studio also.
It's a pot shot but also if you know anyone in the town she is getting married.... ask her friends and coworkers for any hints??
I found this to be the hardest part of both weddings but I did luck out..
Yep that is the hardest so far, I figured after the ease of all the other details I would get a toughie sooner or later.
Post a Comment