My kids, dressed for "Retro Day" during "Spirit Week" at High School. I can't believe my oldest (left) will be graduating college next year, and my youngest (right) will graduate high school next month! Oh how time flies!
TGIF Everybody!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Retro? Oh dear, I dressed just like your youngest (the one with the grateful dead shirt?) all through high school....and it wasn't a dress up day.....LMAO
Yep sometimes it is painful to see them as almost "growed up" but chit gurlie look how LOVELY they are! Gawd I wish I had that waist! I already have the hair!
6 comments:
Retro? Oh dear, I dressed just like your youngest (the one with the grateful dead shirt?) all through high school....and it wasn't a dress up day.....LMAO
LOL Me too! Shit, that was 1984!
Gosh! They are GORGEOUS. Even though they may not actually be going for gorgeous....
And AMEN on the TGIF. I don't know when I have EVER been so glad to see the weekend come.
Jennifer
I've got to share this...
My word verification was troofoj, that just struck me as funny.
Yep sometimes it is painful to see them as almost "growed up" but chit gurlie look how LOVELY they are! Gawd I wish I had that waist! I already have the hair!
what is with this word verification...all it does is make me MAD
Thanks all:)
putz- I get it wrong most times:(...
Post a Comment