Thank God It's Friday! It's going to be 80 degrees today! After I down a box of allergy meds I'll be enjoying it!
I'm going to pick up Jenn's B-Day cake today! It's an Ice cream cake!! Woot!!!
Tomorrow I'll post the pics of cake and her great B-Day present. It's a brand spanking new target rifle........if you are into guns you'll really like this beauty! I'll post the specs and all that jazz also, can't take the chance she'll read this blog before then. For those not into guns I'll give you a little history on why my 18 yr. old daughter will have her own gun.
Jenn is/was into sports, but now she can't handle a true team sport because of her joint issues. Her eyesight is also getting worse, but what she can do very well is target shoot. With a scope of course:) And well since her father is also very good she has followed his footsteps. Now it's just a hobby etc. but you never know, maybe she'll compete, maybe not but she loves it. And since she already has a car ( a tank actually....'95 Range Rover County Classic) and a laptop, we had to come up with something and hubby knew what to get:)
So tomorrow morning is going to be a hoot! I can't wait!
Soon my oldest comes home from college, she's had some great times this second semester. She's met with some great alumni who may help her out in her chosen field. She's very excited about that! I was sick during both of her home visits this spring and that has me very upset. I can't wait to see her now that I am healthy. I miss her, even tho she can be a handful (very opinionated and head strong) I know soon she'll also be on her own. Both girls will be on their own at the same time, that's not how it's supposed to be! ACK!
Wow this post ended up long......oops. More to come tomorrow, with pics!
webs on the web
12 years ago


1 comment:
Nom Nom Nom ice cream cake nom nom!!!! (want ice cream now!)
Post a Comment