I'm very thankfull that you are the great antibiotic I took to make me all better, but it's been a week now that I've taken your lovely horse pills, do you think you can now make my tummy all better? It's getting hard to function at work.
I'm also very gratefull I did not get those horrific side effects that may soon make you have a black box warning. Also glad my doc had samples of you, so I didn't have to pay out my ass for you. Tho I do wonder if another effective (and safer) drug may have been given if those samples were not availble.
Also, I never knew forcing down food that I did not like before (yogurt), can actualy make me learn to like it. Amazing......maybe the 10 pound weight loss I've had is due to eating yogurt instead of other "snacks". That part of all this mess I'll happily keep.
webs on the web
12 years ago


4 comments:
Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Spring is coming - hold on! You've almost made it through germ season.
I know! Glad to hear YOU are on the mend! Scary stuff you had going on!
Enjoy your new house!!!!!
Amazing you could even hold that stuf down....makes me puke for daaaaaays.....
Yeah I can see that happening.....that crap made me so loopy. Now I'm still dealing with the after effects.Gotta call the doc and see if they can help me out.
Post a Comment