My week in review.
1. Called the Church for the wedding……check
2. Haven’t heard back from them….check
3. Called about CAT scan results…..check
4. Haven’t heard back from them……check
5. Took pups to the vet……$$$$........check
6. Dealt with annoying co-worker for 4 out of 5 days….check.
7. Made appointment for car inspection…….check
8. Dropped off tax info……..check
The most annoying things heard in the lunch line this week.
1. I have free lunch!! x 1000
2. I have free lunch; I can’t pay for another salad! (.45) But whips out a $20 to pay for a .50 bag of chips.
3. Can I borrow?(no you have free lunch)
4. Why can’t I borrow? (You still owe money)
5. Why is ice tea not included in free lunch? (Not a USDA healthy food)
The most annoying things that happened, in the cafe this week.
1. Co-Worker (Marge Simpson) refusing to do an easy job.
2. Said co-work breathing.
3. Kids repeatedly ripping us off.
4. Overly positive co-worker letting them get away with scamming us.
5. Overly positive co-worker telling me to lighten up on them as they walk out laughing……at us.
6. Stressed out boss loosing it for the 10,000 time. And trying to take us down with her.
7. Being asked to stay late…but late is never needed, because boss is just too stressed out.
webs on the web
12 years ago


1 comment:
I come close......LOL....most are ok, the actualy scare me. Our school does not have security gaurds or metal detectors. So that tends to keep emotions at bay.
Post a Comment